- In order to mitigate the risk of COVID transmission we have changed some of our guidelines.
- We are not doing home visits at this time. We are happy to schedule virtual appointments. Home visits are only for those that have selected a puppy and have placed a deposit.
- We will be conducting visits outdoors (weather permitting) to promote better social distancing and better ventilation
- Our restroom is not for public use
- There will be no persons allowed except immediate family members when meeting/picking up their puppy.
- Please notify us if any person in the household has been ill or been in contact with someone that has had recent exposure (within 14 days) to COVID.
- Please notify us if you are early or late by 15 minutes or more as we may need to reschedule your appointment. We need adequate time in between to disinfect.
What do your puppies go home with?
- Our puppies go home with health records including their first veterinary exam, vaccines, and deworming schedule. They also go home with a puppy starter package which includes a scented toy, food, collar, leash, and probiotics.
How do I reserve a puppy or get on the waiting list?
- We start off by conducting a phone or email interview and (if possible) scheduling a visit(due to COVID we are not scheduling home visits except to pick up a puppy) to meet the puppies. We require a $500 deposit in order to reserve a puppy or to be added to the waiting list. Our deposit is non refundable unless (at the seller's discretion) when meeting the puppy both parties agree that said puppy is not a good fit for one another. We will also return the deposit for an allergic reaction to a puppy. Please do not place a deposit unless you are 100% committed to purchasing a puppy. We will not issue deposit refunds due reasons like job relocation, financial reasons, change of plans, going with another puppy/breeder,ect.
How much are your puppies?
Tri colors and sable tri colors: $4500 -$7500
Bi colors : $3500-$5000
Solid colors: $3200- $4200
At what age do you release your puppies?
- Our puppies go to their new homes between 10 and 12 weeks of age.
When do you recommend spay/neuter?
- 6 to 12 months of age
Do you reccomend pet insurance?
- Yes absolutely